Position Title: Athletic Trainer
Department: Sports Medicine
Description: A Licensed Athletic Trainer in the Frontier League— Independent League, needs to be an individual who is passionate about delivering high-quality patient-centered care. This individual is responsible for the daily administration of Athletic Training services including but not limited to the following:
- Injury prevention, testing, evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and patient education.
- Provides appropriate referrals to Team physician and other health care professionals, in accordance with the standing orders and protocols established by the team physician and medical group.
- Communicate updates and important information to the coaching staff daily.
- Analyze injury trends and provide the coaches with recommendations to reduce the likelihood of injury.
- Is present for all home games and away games during the preseason, regular season, and post-season.
- Maintains accurate medical records on all athletes.
- Participates in pre and post-season physicals with the team physician.
- Order supplies for the Athletic Training room.
- Additional duties to be assigned by the medical director and supervising physician as needed.
This job description is meant to be a general outline and not an all-encompassing description. Additional duties will be assigned once the Athletic Trainer is in a role with their team.
Please respond with resume letter of interest to: Sproefrock@comcast.net