LEVEL OF POSITION: Dominican Republic Complex
ORGANIZATION: Milwaukee Brewers
CONTACT PERSON(S): Frank Neville
All phases of the hiring process must go through the above website.
JOB DESCRIPTION: As part of the Medical Department this role will support the prevention, care, treatment, and rehabilitation, under the supervision of a certified/licensed Athletic Trainer, for all athletic injuries and illnesses incurred by Milwaukee Brewer Minor League players.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the maintenance of inventory of medical equipment and supplies purchased or owned by the Milwaukee Brewers organization.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical information and medical files on players and staff in the MLB Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date health information and files on players, doctors, hospitals, and facilities available for treatment.
See Job Description details on the above Brewers application website.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate will have national certification from the National Athletic Trainers Association, as well as the ability to live in the Dominican Republic. Candidates with the ability to speak Spanish are preferred.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university.
- Masters in Athletic Training (M.S.A.T.) preferred, but not required.