- Major/Minor League Athletic Training Intern
LEVEL OF POSITION
- Part-Time (5 months, April-August)
- Detroit Tigers and Toledo Mud Hens (AAA Affiliate)
- Part-Time (seasonal) with hourly wage
- Assistant Major League Athletic Trainer – Matt Rankin
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Detroit Tigers have a seasonal athletic training position available for the 2020 season. The internship would begin on March 31, 2020 and finish on August 30, 2020. This position carries no benefits, but interns will be paid an hourly wage.
The intern will be assigned to both the Detroit Tigers (MLB) and the Toledo Mud Hens (AAA Affiliate). Transportation to both facilities will be the responsibility of the intern. Housing between both facilities is highly encouraged.
This position will give an athletic trainer experience in professional baseball at both the major and minor league level. Primary job responsibilities will include but not limited to the following: Athletic Training Room duties; practice/game coverage; injury prevention, evaluation, rehabilitation; medical documentation in the EMR.
- Current NATA BOC Certification and CPR/AED Certification
- Eligibility for licensure in Michigan
- Please submit resume/CV and references to Matt Rankin firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Deadline for Application