EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
- purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
- deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
- passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
- meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
To provide prevention, care, treatment, rehabilitation under the guidance of our Athletic Training Coordinator and Sports Medicine/Sports Performance Team for all athletic injuries and illnesses at the Dominican Academy and Florida Complex. Opportunity for growth and development within a high-performance team. Con-ed opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Assist in stretching, treatments, rehabilitation of players prior to and post workouts and games.
- Assist in Strength and Conditioning programming under the guidance of S&C coaches.
- Keep athletic training room supplies and modalities in neat and working order.
- Assist and maintain accurate and up to date health information and files on players, MDs, Hospitals, and facilities available for treatment.
- Assist and maintain inventory of all medical supplies and equipment purchased or owned by
- Pittsburgh Pirates at the Academy or Complex.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- NATA-BOC is required at the time of submission of application
- Certified in First Aid/AED/CPR
- National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- Experience working in professional baseball
LOCATION: BBO Minor League
SHIFT: Various Shifts