Minor League Rehab Athletic Training Intern
Level of Position
Arizona League / Rehab
Los Angeles Dodgers
Minor League Medical Coordinator – Kevin Orloski
10712 W. Camelback Rd.
City State Zip
Phoenix, AZ 95037
One (1) Part-time Certified Athletic Training position is now available within the Los Angeles Dodgers Organization. This position will assist the Medical Coordinator and Arizona League Athletic trainer with daily responsibilities such as:
- Injury prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation with appropriate referral to health care providers when necessary.
- Daily communication with the Minor League Coordinator, Athletic trainers, strength and conditioning coach.
- Working together with Medical Staff and strength and conditioning coaches to implement organizational programs and discuss player status.
- Assist with documentation of injuries/illnesses as directed including daily notes, physician notes, and other required documentation.
- Monitoring and execution of medical department protocols, policies, and philosophies.
- Bachelors Degree required
- NATA/BOC certified required
Please submit resume or CV with at least 3 references via email to Kevin Orloski at: email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Open Until Filled