Minor League Athletic Trainer
Level of Position
Dominican Republic – Camp Las Palmas
Los Angeles Dodgers
Minor League Medical Coordinator – Kevin Orloski
10712 W. Camelback Rd.
City State Zip
Phoenix, AZ 95037
One (1) Full-time Certified Athletic Training position is now available within the Los Angeles Dodgers Organization. This position will assist the Latin American Physiotherapist with daily responsibilities such as:
- Injury prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation with appropriate referral to health care providers when necessary.
- Daily communication with the Latin American Physiotherapist, Minor League Coordinator, Athletic trainers, strength and conditioning coach, and coaches.
- Working together with strength and conditioning coach to implement organizational programs and discuss player status.
- Thorough documentation of all injuries/illnesses including daily notes, physician notes, and other required documentation. Familiar with MLB EMR system a plus.
- Daily game and work out coverage including pre/post-treatment and field set up
- Administrative duties such as ordering supplies will be required.
- Monitoring and execution of medical department protocols, policies, and philosophies.
- Bachelors Degree required
- NATA/BOC certified required
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Prior professional baseball experience preferred
Please submit a resume or CV with at least 3 references via email to Kevin Orloski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Open Until Filled