Minor League Athletic Training Intern – DSL
Level of Position
Dominican Summer League
Los Angeles Dodgers
Minor League Medical Coordinator – Kevin Orloski
10712 W. Camelback Rd.
City State Zip
Phoenix, AZ 95037
One (1) Part-time Certified Athletic Training position is now available within the Los Angeles Dodgers Organization. This position will assist the Dominican Summer League Athletic trainers in:
- Injury prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation with appropriate referral to health care providers when necessary.
- Daily communication with Athletic trainers, strength and conditioning coach, coaching staff.
- Working together with Medical Staff and strength and conditioning coaches to implement organizational programs and discuss player status.
- Assist with documentation of injuries/illnesses as directed including daily notes, physician notes, and other required documentation.
- Monitoring and execution of medical department protocols, policies, and philosophies.
-Bachelors Degree required
-NATA/BOC certified required
-Passport & ability to be in Dominican Republic starting May 2019 required
Please submit resume or CV with at least 3 references via email to Kevin Orloski at: email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Open Until Filled