Level of Position
Los Angeles Dodgers
Minor League Medical Coordinator – Victor Scarpone
10712 W. Camelback Rd.
City State Zip
Phoenix, AZ 95037
One (1) Full-time Certified Athletic Training position is now available within the Los Angeles Dodgers Organization. This position will assist the Medical Coordinator and other Arizona League Athletic trainer with daily responsibilities such as:
- Injury prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation with appropriate referral to health care providers when necessary.
- Daily communication with the Minor League Coordinator, Athletic trainers, strength and conditioning coach, and coaches.
- Working together with strength and conditioning coach to implement organizational programs and discuss player status.
- Thorough documentation of all injuries/illnesses including daily notes, physician notes, and other required documentation. Familiar with MLB EMR system a plus.
- Daily game and work out coverage including pre/post treatments and field set up
- Administrative duties such as ordering supplies will be required.
- Monitoring and execution of medical department protocols, policies, and philosophies.
- Bachelors Degree required
- NATA/BOC certified required
- Prior professional baseball experience preferred
Please submit resume or CV with at least 3 references via email to Victor Scarpone at: email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.