Los Angeles Dodgers – 2nd Assistant Athletic Trainer
Los Angeles, CA
Join the Los Angeles Dodgers as a Major League 2nd Assistant Athle4c Trainer and contribute to the legacy of one of the most iconic teams in Major League Baseball. This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with elite athletes in the dynamic and competitive environment of professional baseball.
- Collaborate with the medical and performance staffs to implement injury prevention programs.
- Provide immediate care and assessment for on-field injuries during practices and games.
- Work closely with team physicians, physical therapists, and strength and conditioning staff to optimize player health and recovery.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records for all Dodgers players.
Assist in designing and overseeing rehabilitation protocols for injured players. Travel with the team during the season to ensure consistent and high-quality care. Educate players on proper nutrition, hydra4on, and recovery strategies.
Stay current on advancements in sports medicine and implement best practices.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an athletic trainer in a professional sports setting, with a focus on baseball.
- NATA certification
- State licensure in California.
- CPR and AED certification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is recommended. Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Master’s degree in Athletic Training
- Experience with injury tracking software. Familiarity with MLB policies and procedures
How to Apply:
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to ThomasA@ladodgers.com.
- The subject line should include “Dodgers 2nd Assistant Athletic Trainer Application – [Your Name]”.
- The application deadline is November 27th, 2023
- The Los Angeles Dodgers are an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.