Job Title: Full Time Certified Athletic Trainer Dominican Republic
Department: Medical Department
Reports To: Latin American Medical Coordinator, Director of Player health.
Location: Dominican Republic
Position Summary: Full time ATC responsible for prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries.
- Develop accurate diagnosis and prognosis of players’ acute and chronic injuries/illness.
- Ability to work in conjunction and under guidance of Latin America Medical Coordinator
- Ability to refer to appropriate medical personnel including team MD and other medical providers
- Evaluate and treat athletic injuries and general medical conditions
- Create and implement rehabilitation and return to sport activity programs
- Communicate with doctors, athletic trainers, players, and front office regarding rehab status updates
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Eligible for Arizona ATC Licensure
- NATA Certification/BOC Certified
- CPR and AED certified
Education & Experience Guidelines:
- Bilingual – English/Spanish strongly recommended
- Understanding of Injury and Baseball Analytics
- Baseball experience is a plus. Ability to throw with a player is a plus
- Professional Sports experience is a plus
Interested and Qualified Candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes and CV’s will be collected thru Nov. 15th. Interviews will occur after that date.