Senior Director of Player Health and Performance
LEVEL OF POSITION:
Senior Management with oversight of multiple departments.
Full-Time w/ Benefits
Human Resources via Method of Contact below.
METHOD OF CONTACT:
This individual will assist the Cincinnati Reds organization get the most out of its players by:
- Maximizing the performance of healthy players.
- Reducing the number and severity of injuries incurred by players.
- Shortening “return to play” times for injured players going through rehab.
Oversee the organization’s efforts to develop a holistic approach to a player’s wellness and peak performance.
Achieve these goals by directly managing each of these departments and ensuring their close collaboration with each other:
- Major League Athletic Training
- Major League Strength & Conditioning
- Minor League Athletic Training
- Minor League Strength & Conditioning
- Physical Therapy and Rehab
- Sports Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Sports Psychology and Mental Skills
- Minor League Wellness
Ensure that each of these departments stays on the cutting edge of technological developments and is providing best in class treatment to our players.
Provide full-time decision-making responsibility with subject matter expertise to these departments.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are an absolute requisite.
- Previous experience in professional baseball highly preferred, but not required.